Thursday, 21 November 2013

CASE study challenge

This is my 4th post for today (phew!! Sorry for overwhelming you!)  If you're looking for my post for A Blog Named Hero, please click HERE.

I've missed a few CASE study challenges lately, so I'm making up for lost time. The inspiration card  by Keisha Campbell (that I've copied below) has chevrons, a die-cut background, a sentiment on a banner, and leaves and flowers behind the sentiment. My card doesn't look a heap like the inspiration photo, but it incorporates all those elements (but has holly berries instead of flowers.)


http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/case-study-challenge-167.html
Thanks for visiting - have a great day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Michelle this is a stunner! You were very quick to come up with such a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chevrons and the holiday theme!
    Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to use the chevron cover-up die (you've inspired me to bring mine out again!). Your card is gorgeous; a fresh, festive take on the inspiration card! Fabulously creative!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. And, it is refreshing to see the inspiration, but have the card look so different. I always fall into the trap of trying to make the exact same card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!