Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Create with 8 at CASual Fridays

This week's challenge at CASual Fridays is to Create with 8 - make a card with 8 of anything.  I recently a  Pieced Chevrons die from Lil' Inker designs, that is meant to cover a card front.  I just used all the little bits in the middle of the die (8 parallelograms and 8 diamonds), coloured them with Copics (B00 and BG10) and added some white gel pen.  A sentiment embossed in silver finished the card.

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/cfc121.html

 I hope you're having a lovely day :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how you've used those shapes and the soft pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - just absolutely brilliant! I have that chevron die, too and you've given me FABULOUS inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative thinking and gorgeous! I love the way the sentiment goes through the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pieced a gorgeous snowflake - terrific, creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cool snowflake! beautiful card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! That's a stunning design. I love the snowflake and the softness of the card. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a showpiece card!! super cool and the font, the colors all of it work so well together! Thanks for playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a creative card, Michelle. Lovely color too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!