Thursday, 28 November 2013

Dear Santa - Christmas at ABNH week 4

Our Christmas event at A Blog Named Hero is coming to an end this week!  This week, out theme is Christmas quickies - quick projects that you can get done in a short amount of time (because we always seem to run out of time close to Christmas!

I made 2 cards that took me less than 10 mins to make - it would take me less than 5 mins to make each one in a production line.  I used stamps from Hero Arts and paper and a stamp from Lawn Fawn.  On the first card, I used wood veneer from Simon Says Stamp for the tree trunk and the star (but decided not to do that on both cards, as the fussy cutting took a bit too much time!)
I decided that the 2nd card needed some bling, so I added some red Hero Arts gems and gold Stickles to the star. 


http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com.au/



3 comments:

  1. LOVE what you've created here! Pretty, festive and eye-catching!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! Lovely combination of CAS and whimsy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!