Saturday, 23 November 2013

Retro sketches, and another card with no stamps!!

I know!  No stamps?! I must be sick!  (actually, I am, but that's not the reason for this card!)

I went to a craft market last weekend, where I caught up with the lovely Iwona Palamountain (aka Chupa).  She has a whole bunch of cards for sale, but also had some kits with 6x6 paper and a variety of embellishments for sale.  I bought a couple to make some cheerful (and quick!) Christmas cards. I also used an embellishment from Kaiser Craft on this card.
 I love the mixture of non-traditional colours on these Christmas embellishments - I always seem to gravitate to reds and greens, so it's nice to make something for Christmas with other colours now and then.
 I followed the sketch from Retro Sketches this week. 
http://retrosketches.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/retrosketches-90.html

Thanks for visiting - have a lovely day :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cool is that!! Smiling from ear to ear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! The stockings and colours are sooooo cheerful! Fabulous!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also an adorable card...great colors and adorable elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!