Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Happy Anniversary to my parents

My parents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary next month.  To celebrate, my brother and sister and their families and I have bought them tickets to see Petula Clark in concert.  Seeing as the concert is before their anniversary, we had to give them this gift a month early :)  I made this card to put with the tickets. 
I used a sentiment from Avery Elle stamped in Hero Hues black dye ink, and Lots of Dots from Simon Says Stamp., which  I stamped in Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink and then heat embossed with Hero Arts gold embossing powder.  I then added some extra dots with my Uniball Signo gold gel pen. 
 Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Michelle, love the way you've stamped the 50. Congrats to your family on such a wonderful milestone, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Petula Clark! Haven't heard that name in some time. Loved her singing. Very nice Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic way to create 50 :) love the gold

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!