Tuesday, 2 September 2014

A Blog Named Hero - Spell it Out

The latest challenge at A Blog Named Hero is "Spell It Out For Me" - we are using Alphabet stamps!  Yes, I know, I cheated - I didn't use a letter from the alphabet!  I used the ampersand stamp from Hero Arts "Happy Letters" stamp set to create my background in Tide Pool, Butterbar, Soft Cantaloupe and Bubblegum Shadow Inks.

I made a mask using my favourite HA butterfly die, and also masked off to top half of the card.  I then stamped the ampersand over and over and over!  Before removing the masks, I spritzed around the butterfly mask with a Copic marker in RV 14, using my Tim Holtz spritzing tool to define the edge.  Then I removed the mask and stamped my sentiment from Winnie and Walter.  (All the Design Team at A Blog Named Hero get to play with Winnie and Walter stamps this month - we are just so very lucky!!)


Make sure you check out the rest of the DT creations over at ABNH, and join in!
Many thanks to Winnie and Walter!!
http://www.winniewalter.com/
 And, as always, thanks heaps to Simon Says Stamp, who will award one random entry with a $25 gift voucher.
Thanks for visiting :)

Supplies used:






7 comments:

  1. I love the bright colours - so clever to use the ampersand and the masked butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your link to A Blog Named Hero doesn't work sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just brilliant Michelle! You're so creative!
    Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love, you are so awesome! I adore that bold sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card! So bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the ampersand border :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!