Sunday 28 September 2014

Birthday cards for twins.

I went to a birthday party in the park earlier today for twin two-year-olds - a boy and a girl.  I've been flat out recently with all sorts stuff, so I very quickly made these two matching cards this morning.


I'll be submitting these to Simon Says Stamp "Anything Goes" challenge.
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-8/
 I have signed up for the latest Online Card Class - I just haven't had a chance to do much homework!  I used these two cards to get some practice of two-colour blending on each of the balloons.
http://onlinecardclasses.com/copic/
Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. Totally cute Michelle, having a twins, I love the same, but different! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Michelle I SOOO LOVE these cards!! WOW I thought the monkey was adorable but then I saw the bunny.... CUTE!!!
    What wonderful cards to give to twins and sooo kind of you to make 2 and not just one with their names in it!! LOVELY!!!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Michelle! super cute card, I adore the sweet image. so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.