Sunday, 28 September 2014

Birthday cards for twins.

I went to a birthday party in the park earlier today for twin two-year-olds - a boy and a girl.  I've been flat out recently with all sorts stuff, so I very quickly made these two matching cards this morning.


I'll be submitting these to Simon Says Stamp "Anything Goes" challenge.
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-8/
 I have signed up for the latest Online Card Class - I just haven't had a chance to do much homework!  I used these two cards to get some practice of two-colour blending on each of the balloons.
http://onlinecardclasses.com/copic/
Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. Totally cute Michelle, having a twins, I love the same, but different! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Michelle I SOOO LOVE these cards!! WOW I thought the monkey was adorable but then I saw the bunny.... CUTE!!!
    What wonderful cards to give to twins and sooo kind of you to make 2 and not just one with their names in it!! LOVELY!!!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Michelle! super cute card, I adore the sweet image. so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!