Sunday, 8 November 2015

Lacy stencil with some texture

I made this card today, using a couple of products I got in the mail earlier this week - the Lace stencil and the Shaded Lilac Distress Ink.  Two products both my Tim Holtz, but a card that is nothing like the style people usually associate with Tim Holtz!
I used Shaded Lilac and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks to colour some Wendy Vecchi embossing paste, and applied it over the Lace stencil, blending the colours a bit.  I added a sentiment from Hero Arts "Made With Love" and three stamped hearts (from a very old Stampin' Up set), then I finished with some stardust stickles. 
I will be sharing this card at Virginia's View Challenge (Texture), and at Jennifer McGuire's blog for her Share Handmade Kindness challenge. 
 Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!