Saturday, 20 February 2016

Rainbow hexagons

Hi, everyone!  I have a one layer rainbow card to share with you today.
I used two stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp - "Perfect shapes" and "Big scripty greetings". I also used 12 different Hero Arts shadow inks - yes, twelve!
 And I also have a video to share with you today!
I will be sharing this card at "The Friday Mashup" (I went with the birthday theme, but no stencil),
http://www.fridaymashup.com/2016/02/fm243-happy-birthday-everybody.html
Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Love the layered stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and happy card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright fun card! I love that it's only one layer! Thanks for playing at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the multi-colored and layered hexagons! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love that you made it one layer. It's beYOUtiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Friday Mashup! We really appreciate you being part of the challenge! ~amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!