Saturday 20 February 2016

Rainbow hexagons

Hi, everyone!  I have a one layer rainbow card to share with you today.
I used two stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp - "Perfect shapes" and "Big scripty greetings". I also used 12 different Hero Arts shadow inks - yes, twelve!
 And I also have a video to share with you today!
I will be sharing this card at "The Friday Mashup" (I went with the birthday theme, but no stencil),
http://www.fridaymashup.com/2016/02/fm243-happy-birthday-everybody.html
Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Love the layered stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and happy card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright fun card! I love that it's only one layer! Thanks for playing at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the multi-colored and layered hexagons! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love that you made it one layer. It's beYOUtiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Friday Mashup! We really appreciate you being part of the challenge! ~amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.