Wednesday, 13 April 2016

One stamp, three ways: part 3

Welcome to part three of my self-imposed challenge to use the Leaves background stamp from Simon Says Stamp to achieve three different looks.
For the third look, I stamped in Versamark and then white embossed the image. I then painted Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch.
 I added a layer of glitzy glitter cardstock from DCWV to the patterned panel, a sentiment from Wplus9, and some sequins and enamel dots to finish the card.
I'll be sharing this at CASology - their theme is "Pink"
http://casology.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/week-193-pink.html
  Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful water-coloured background to the leaves, very eye-catching in the CASology gallery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Michelle, love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome of you to stretch yourself :) Your white embossing on top of the watercolors is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Michelle! LOVE the white embossing against the watercolor!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!