Monday 11 April 2016

One stamp, three ways

Just the other day, I stamped the "leaves background" stamp from Simon Says Stamp onto some watercolour paper - I wanted to see what different looks I could get from the one background stamp.
 This is the first card I made:
Nothing too complicated here - I stamped in Versamark and then embossed using gold glitter finish embossing powder from Zing. I added a bit of shiny gold cardstock as a border, and a sentiment from Reverse Confetti. I had planned to add some colour to the pattern, but I liked the gold on white look as it was!
 I'll be back soon with the other two cards I made.

Thanks for visiting :)

PS for the more observant among you, you might have noticed that I didn't add my usual signature at the bottom of my photographs - my photo editing software is not cooperating with me today, and I don't know why!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.