Monday, 11 April 2016

One stamp, three ways

Just the other day, I stamped the "leaves background" stamp from Simon Says Stamp onto some watercolour paper - I wanted to see what different looks I could get from the one background stamp.
 This is the first card I made:
Nothing too complicated here - I stamped in Versamark and then embossed using gold glitter finish embossing powder from Zing. I added a bit of shiny gold cardstock as a border, and a sentiment from Reverse Confetti. I had planned to add some colour to the pattern, but I liked the gold on white look as it was!
 I'll be back soon with the other two cards I made.

Thanks for visiting :)

PS for the more observant among you, you might have noticed that I didn't add my usual signature at the bottom of my photographs - my photo editing software is not cooperating with me today, and I don't know why!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!