Wednesday 12 October 2016

Happy birthday, Cecilia!

Today it is the birthday of Cecilia (of Cecilia's Cards)! She made me the most gorgeous card for my birthday earlier this year, using the Peony Bouquet stamp set from Altenew, and I decided then and there that the stamp set would have to become mine! I decided to use it for her birthday, too (you can check out the card she made for me HERE).

Happy birthday, Cecilia!

I will be sharing this card at a new challenge blog, "The Flower Challenge".  Their inaugural theme is "Anything Goes". 

http://theflowerchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/the-flower-challenge-1-theme-anything.html
 Thanks for visiting :)

6 comments:

  1. Michelle, I could not resist coming to say 'what a stunning card' Love your use of this flower stamp, the colours, layout. Its all so beautiful. Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card here Michelle! Celia is one lucky lady,such pretty flowers and great colouring too. Thank you so much for joinng us over at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card - I love that it's an image that blooms from the corner and your blue haze is perfect. Thank you so much for entering our first ever Flower Challenge! Ruth DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you finally got that stamp set, its one of my favourites too! You've coloured the flowers perfectly and love the details you have with the different shades. The blue colouring around the outside gives such interest too, especially for a CAS card. So very glad you shared this with us at The Flower Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo......Love it!!! This is so pretty...great job on the stamping

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.