Friday 31 August 2018

CAS-ual Fridays: CFC 207

Welcome to a new challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!
I used Full on Floral white embossed onto Bristol cardstock, and I used an ink blending tool to add Distress Oxide inks in Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers. I added the friend fri-die cut from wood veneer cardstock, and a stamped sentiment from Pretty Posies white embossed onto kraft cardstock. I finished with some clear sequins.
Make sure you check out the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog for more inspiration from the Girl Fridays, and join in on our challenge!

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love the ombre effect of the background, just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. I love your card and it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.