Monday 18 March 2019

Embossing at A Blog Named Hero

The new challenge at A Blog Named Hero is "Embossing" - this is what I came up with.


I used the "Crossing Waves" stencil along with Distress Oxide Inks on a "Tide" notecard. I added some clear embossing powder over the top, and some white gel pen details. I added a white embossed sentiment from "Many Birthday Messages" and I was done!



I'll be sharing this card at Time Out challenges for their 5th Birthday


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-131-and-our-5th-birthday.html














 I'll also be joining in with the challenge at Addicted to CAS

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2019/03/addicted-to-cas-challenge-155-green.html



Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Another great entry for our birthday at Time Out. Love the effects of the clear embossing powder and the gel pen. Also a great take on code word "GREEN" at Addicted to CAS. Thanks for joining at both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The added shine makes for a fun card! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on our code word Green! Love the pattern and gel pen details. Thanks for joining in our ATCAS Green challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.