Sunday 7 July 2019

Rainbow alcohol pearls with embossing

I made these cards after multiple blog comments, Instagram comments and emails asking if I had made a video showing how to make certain cards using alcohol pearls and alcohol inks. I decided I hadn't made a video in a while, so I did!


I used alcohol pearls in the colours Deception, Splendor, Alchemy, Sublime, Tranquil and Villainous. I stamped and white embossed over the alcohol pearls - I give some tips on embossing on vellum int the video.
 

For the first card, I used the Kind Soul stamp set from Wplus9, and a sentiment from Sketched Flowers from Simon Says Stamp. 


For the 2nd card, I used the large flower from Fantastic Flowers from Sweet n Sassy Stamps, and a sentiment from the same Simon Says Stamp set. 


For the third card, I didn't do any embossing on the Yupo, but I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts in Versafine Onyx Black onto a strip of vellum and embossed with clear embossing powder.



And here's the video!


Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.