Wednesday 17 June 2020

Old meets new at A Blog Named Hero

The new challenge at A Blog Named Hero is to combine an older Hero Arts product with something newer. I paired my favourite stamp of all time with an ombre stamped sentiment.


I used the Flower Dot Pattern (I am sorry to tell you that it is discontinued) with the Thinking of You Stamp and Cut set. I emboossed the background stamp in white and coloured it with Zig markers are water. I then fussy cut around part of the image to form a border. I inked up the Thinking of You sentiment in my Misti with Distress Inks in Mermaid Lagoon, then Blueprint Sketch, then Chipped Sapphire to get the ombre look. 


Thanks for visiting :) 

2 comments:

  1. It is always fun to pair up old and new stamps! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I saw another card you made using the flower dot pattern stamp. I loved the stamp so much, I have tried searching for one to buy, but no luck. ☹

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.