Friday 29 October 2021

Picket Fence Studios x MFT collab!

 Hello! Today, I am taking part in a collab between Picket Fence Studios and My Favorite Things! MFT very kindly send me some inks, so of course, I had to make a rainbow! 

I painted a panel of watercolour paper with a rainbow of inks from My Favorite Things, and dried it. I then cut the frame using the die from Picket Fence Studios "You make this world better", and also cut 3 more layers from white cardstock and stacked them up. I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios "Watercolor roses", adhered the border around it, and then added Iridescent Moonshine sequins to the centre of each of the flowers. 


And then I had the little panel from the middle of the die left over, and it was a rainbow, so you know I couldn't throw it away! 




Make sure you visit the Picket Fence Studios blog and leave a comment - there are some gift vouchers to be won! 

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. You do rainbows so well, thanks for sharing these two lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rainbow colours make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rainbow colours make me smile! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rainbow colours make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rainbow colours make me smile! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.