Monday 31 January 2022

Two for one cards

 If you know anything about me and my cardmaking, you know I love a good 2 for 1 moment. When I make a panel with stamping, inking, colouring, whatever, if it is all over colour, I like to cut it down so that my card design has plenty of white space. I decided to try a different way of cutting down this panel, and I will be using it again, I think! 

The background stamp I used is from Hero Arts/Basic Gray, but is sadly discontinued (I've linked below to some other background stamps that would work well for cards like these. The sentiments are from Poppy Stamps and Waffle Flower. 





 

Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Great two for one cards Michelle. I love the beautiful background and it really made two stunners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.