Tuesday 6 September 2022

Christmas Love & Hugs for Paper Rose

 Have you started making your Christmas cards? This card started off as a love and hugs card, but ended up as a Christmas card!

I cut the Halifax coverplate metal die from white cardstock, and then ink blended Festive Berries Distress Oxide ink onto it, fading to white at the top, and adhered it to a white cardbase. I cut the Sending Love and Hugs die from white glitter cardstock, and the shadow from vellum, and adhered them together. I cut the holly berries and leaves from the Scribble Wreath die fro white cardstock and coloured them with Festive Berries and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I arranged the leaves and berries onto the coverplate die, and layered the sentiment die over the top.

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.