Saturday 5 October 2024

Case me a Christmas Card with Deborah Smith

Welcome to Case me a Christmas Card for 2024 - a Christmas Card blog series!

For more background info on the who, what, where, when, how and why of this series, please visit my first post for this year HERE!

Today's guest

Today, my guest is Deborah Smith. I have CASEd one of her cards that I have included in this post. Deborah doesn't generally post her own cards (even thought they are fabulous), so this post will be different - I will post my CASE of one of her cards, and I will also post her CASE of one of my cards!

 All of the products I used are linked below :)  

 This is the card I Cased: 

Using Ardyth's LIMES technique: 

List:  Background die in a grid pattern in grey/green, floral wreath, sentiment banner pink on white

Include: Background die in a grid pattern, floral wreath, sentiment banner white on black

Modify: Background die in white, added gold embellishments

Exclude: nothing, really!

Spin: Christmas!

Deborah also CASED one of my cards - here it is! 


Deborah used the "Merry Christmas" die from Memory Box and "Tis' the season" stamps from Catherine Pooler.

Thanks for visiting :)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.