Today, I'm taking part in a blog hop to celebrate the July release from Altenew. This release includes some really gorgeous Christmas products, and I was so happy to see multiple poinsettia products! You can find the release HERE!
I created this card using the Lush Botanicals - Poinsettia products, which include layering dies and a coordinating embossing folder to create some amazing texture. I thought it would be fun to add some glittery leaves behind the red poinsettia. I also used the new Holiday Essentials sentiment dies, and the Paper Echoes stencil.
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $100 gift certificate to 1 lucky winner and a $50 gift certificate to 4 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by July 16th for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 5 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew's Blog Hop Post on July 18th, 2026.
The winner of the $100 gift certificate will be chosen from comments left on the Altenew blog.
Thanks for visiting :)





Such a beautiful card. I love the ink blending paired with the glitter leaves/petals.
ReplyDeleteThe glittery metallic look is so festive with the nicely shaded Poinsettia. Really pretty and traditional.
ReplyDeleteLove the added glitter leaves!
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing a wonderful way to get more from your die. Card is so beautiful
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card! Love the big red poinsettia with the glitter.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous poinsettias! I LOVE how you did the glitter ones too!
ReplyDeleteLove your card, absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love the glitter leaves with the poinsettia. Beautiful cards Michelle.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is such a festive & beautiful card with the added glitter.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, thank you for the inspiration!!
ReplyDeleteOh how pretty; I love the shimmer of the glitter paper.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The poinsettias released in this release are stunning! Love your card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas card! I love the glitter poinsettia leaves.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love the glitter leaves in the background, such a great idea.
ReplyDeleteGlad I watched the video! Great design idea to make the one poinsettia and then cut it in half (ouch) with the sentiment in the middle. Really like the white sentiment on the card to contrast with the beautiful pink strip.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card Michelle. Love the poinsettias with the gold glittery leaves! Thank you for the inspirations!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that I watched the video on how this card was made. Such a smart card design. I have to try this technique-more bang for your buck as they say. Love the bright white sentiment on the pink strip-it stands out so nicely. (sorry if 2 comments show up-I did not see my original one so I may not have hit the PUBLISH icon or there is a delay in publishing my comment...)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card with these beautiful poinsettias! I love the colors you used and the added sparkle!
ReplyDeletePretty Poinsettias! I adore those glittery leaves! Very cool!
ReplyDeleteYou've won me over with the sparkle! Giant Sparkly Poinsettias! Yes please!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - and I LOVE that pop of the glitter paper behind it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poinsettia and I love the glittered foliage that you framed it with! I also love the scripted background. Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration!
ReplyDelete3 rd try to comment! Great technique to get more bang out of a die cut even though it can be hard to cut a beautiful flower like this poinsettia. Glad I watched the video so I know how to do it on my own. Love the bright white sentiment-it stands out so nicely on the "banner".
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - love the way you incorporated the background image, diecuts and colors!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! I love the glitter leaves you added!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love the poinsettias.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card
ReplyDeleteWow! this is so great.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThis is oh so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Very elegant
ReplyDeleteYour use of the poinsettias is stunning!! Thank you for the inspiration!!❤️
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! :) love the poinsettias on the scripted background!
ReplyDeleteJust a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteAmazing card--love the colors, the gold behind the red poinsettias and the "ribbon" look home for the sentiment. I may have to try this design, very elegant! Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete