Saturday, 23 July 2011

Week 4, card 10, Summer Card Camp & CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC12

I decided to try a number of different challenges - after all, the aim of me joining Summer Card Camp was to try new things and learn stuff :)

I recently came across CAS-ual Fridays, and I decided to try the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC12, which was to include a rub-on or sticker on a card.  Well, I went the whole hog - EVERYTHING on this card is a sticker!! They're all from the same sheet from Doodlebug Design - I've previously used it on my pink-pirate-monkey-housewarming card - it's a long story - see the story here and the card here :)

I also used a bonus Summer Card Camp colour scheme.






6 comments:

  1. What a darling little scene! Super cute and wonderfully CAS :) Glad you came to play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a perfect card no stamping! Love your little scene. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Those house stickers are delicious! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card!

    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the houses and clouds...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!