Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Stretch your Stamps - Day 8, card 1

Only one card today - went back to work today after a few weeks break between semesters and a week of illness, so I'm exhausted. 
Today's topic was labels or border stamps - and I was a bit stumped, as I couldn't think of any stamps in my collection that fit this category.  I went through my entire stamp collection after work, and I came up with a grand total of.....one!   Here 'tis!!  I used a few of the same elements as Kristina Werner did in her card - I used the same sentiment stamp (from Hero Arts), I altered the shape of the card front, I covered most of the card front with patterned paper (from Lawn Fawn), and I laid the sentiment on a banner on top of the label.  Not a usual card style for me, but I likey! 





1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!