Friday 13 July 2012

Stretch your Stamps - Day 4, card 2

Only 2 cards today - I've got a serious case of the dreaded lurgy (that's a Goons reference - means I'm sick).   Spent most of the day in bed trying not to cough, and keeping Kleenex in business. (btw, does anyone else think that Kleenex Aloe Vera tissues are the best invention since sliced bread?)

Anyway, here's my card - used a graphic stamp to create a background using my stamp-a-ma-jig, but then cut slits and slipped the sentiment strip behind one of the hearts to make that heart a focal point.  Once again, the mat is not a mat - just 2 very thin strips of pink card to create the look of a mat without the bulk. 
I'll be submitting this card to CASual Fridays "Let's strip" challenge











3 comments:

  1. Very Pretty card, Michelle! Love the touch of glitter. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design elements Michelle. Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty, Michelle! Love those hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.