Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Hero Arts artist challenge - Lisa Spangler

Hi, all,
here's a card I made for today's challenge at A Blog Named Hero - to find inspiration from a Hero Arts Artist. I chose the incredibly talented Lisa Spangler of Sideoats and Scribbles - you can check out the exact card I was inspired by in THIS POST. I also wanted a kind of retro 60s feel - hence the random scattered squares.
(The squares are from a discontinued  HA stamp, "Row of Five Backgrounds" H2659 - you can still get it if you look hard enough. I just inked up one square, not all 5 at a time.)

I just love the orange created by the overlap of the Pale Tomato and Butterbar shadow inks.

Here's is the card of Lisa's that I was inspired by:

Check out the ABNH challenge HERE!

There's a Simon Says Stamp voucher at stake!


Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle - fab choice of inspiration & FAB interpretation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab reminder that you only need a couple of stamps to make a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!