Thursday, 3 April 2014

Creating a background for A Blog Named Hero

There's a new challenge up at A Blog Named Hero - you must create a background without using a background stamp or patterned paper! We're also playing with goodies from Freckled Fawn this month - this is what I came up with:

Thanks to Freckled Fawn for their sponsorship this month :)
http://www.freckledfawn.com/
Make sure you visit us at A Blog Named Hero to check out what the rest of the NEW DT has made.
http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com.au/
As always, there's a prized provided by our amazingly generous sponsor, Simon Says Stamp!
Thanks for visiting - have a great day :)

Supplies:


6 comments:

  1. Wait, you stamped each of those hearts?!?!?! #impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The little arrows just finish it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background of hearts you created--precious card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that I visited your Blog. Your card is very nice. I can't wait to so see more of your blog. Thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I visited your Blog. I can't wait to visit and see the rest of your Blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!