Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Online Card Class - watercolouring!

Another Online Card Class began this week, but I'm swamped with prac marking and assignment marking this week, so I haven't had a chance to make anything until tonight (and I'm feeling guilty because I should be working).  I'm not entirely sure I like this card, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

http://onlinecardclasses.com/watercolor
I'll be submitting this card to Virginia's View Stitching challenge.  
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/virginias-view-challenge-3.html

Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. A little time out is good for the soul Michelle! I am enjoying the class so far too, just still practising at the moment. Good luck with all that marking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Michelle. Colorful and gay. Perfect for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your watercolor background, Michelle! The white faux stitching really makes the design look cohesive! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't take this class because I knew I wouldn't have time to do all the homework. I love the watercolor background and the added detail of the faux stitching really pulls it together. Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!