Wednesday 7 May 2014

Online Card Class - watercolouring!

Another Online Card Class began this week, but I'm swamped with prac marking and assignment marking this week, so I haven't had a chance to make anything until tonight (and I'm feeling guilty because I should be working).  I'm not entirely sure I like this card, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

http://onlinecardclasses.com/watercolor
I'll be submitting this card to Virginia's View Stitching challenge.  
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/virginias-view-challenge-3.html

Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. A little time out is good for the soul Michelle! I am enjoying the class so far too, just still practising at the moment. Good luck with all that marking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Michelle. Colorful and gay. Perfect for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your watercolor background, Michelle! The white faux stitching really makes the design look cohesive! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't take this class because I knew I wouldn't have time to do all the homework. I love the watercolor background and the added detail of the faux stitching really pulls it together. Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.