Wednesday, 23 December 2015

One more Christmas card

Last Christmas card for this year!

I used the Hero Arts Peace Poinsettia stamp set, stamped onto Ranger watercolour paper, then coloured with Faber Castell Gelatos and blended with some baby wipes and my fingers!  I cut the panel down with a stitched squares die from Lil' Inkers Designs.  I added some vellum over the top, with the words "and bright" stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then cut some Stampin' Up foil paper with the Winnie and Walter "Merry" word die, and attached it an the vellum with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.  A few Simon Says Stamp sequins were the finishing touch.
Have a very Merry Christmas - see you next week!

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Michelle!! Wishing you a magical holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Poinsettia Michelle. Haven't seen many of these on cards. They are the very image of Christmas. Have a Merry Christmas.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!