Wednesday 5 April 2017

Beautiful blues

If you saw my post for the blog hop for A Blog Named Hero last week, did you wonder what I did with the rest of the watercolour panel that I had left over?  Well, wonder no more!

(If you didn't see it, then you can check it out HERE. There's a video and everything! Go ahead - I'll wait ;) )
I added a strip of vellum because I didn't want to obscure the beautiful pattern too much, and the sentiment got a bit lost just layered onto the patterned panel. I then layered the blue die cut sentiment from Avery Elle on top of a white die cut to give it a bit more definition against the background. I added strips of blue cardstock to the top and bottom to give a more crisp, finished look, and I added some Wink of Stella and some clear sequins because. Just because.
 Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Gosh those blues are so striking together, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue and green backgrounds just might be my favourite. Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.