Friday 28 February 2020

Guest designer for Ink to Paper


I don't usually make cards with lots of layers, but these stamps and dies from Ink to Paper by Papertrey Ink were just begging to be layered!




I used the Birthday Bouquet stamp set, stamped with inks from Hero Arts onto Papertrey Ink stamper's select white cardstock, and cut the images with the coordinating die set. I white embossed the sentiment onto true black cardstock, and then cut the bow around the bouquet with some lemon tart cardstock. I adhered the bouquet onto a white panel, and then layered the panel onto a card base made from aqua mist cardstock.


I made a second card with stamps and dies from the January release - this time, I used the Sweet Celebration stamp set and matching die set to cut out this chocolate cupcake and the candle. Sweet and simple!




 Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.