Friday 28 February 2020

Mirror image cards for Paper Rose Studio

Hello! I have a pigeon pair of cards to share today, using products from Paper Rose Studios.


Now, I cheated a bit with these cards - I didn't make the blue section myself! That was made by Michelle Liimatainen of Wild Willow Art. She does acrylic paint pouring, and she sent me some cards that she used to catch some of the run off, so I'm making them into some cards.

I took a piece of white cardstock and a piece of the paint pour card and cut them both to the size of a card front. I then stacked them and sent them through my die cutting machine with the large Hello die from Paper Rose. The die cut the top layer, but it also left an indent in the bottom layer, so I knew where to put the die for the 2nd run through. I then cut the two panels in half and adhered the pieces to two card fronts, mixing and matching the pieces to create these two looks. I finished with sentiments from the Hello clear stamp set stamped in black ink.


Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.