Wednesday 10 November 2021

Online Card Class Day 9

The card I made today is a mash up - I'm following the class in Online Card Classes today, but I don't have a hot foiling system, so I used gold embossing instead. I also watched a live video on the Hero Arts Facebook page today - Libby Hickson made a card using Sea Salt Reactive ink to colour an image stamped in red ink onto red cardstock. 

I mashed the two together - I used gold embossing with the Merry Poinsettia stamp, then I painted it with watered down Unicorn White pigment ink. I decided to use another idea from Libby - I added some other reactive ink colours and mixed them with the Unicorn white to give a bit more detail. I added a white embossed sentiment from Hug in a Mug, and some Wink of Stella over the images.

I thought I'd finished, but I then decided to add a shadow around the floral images using a grey Copic marker to add a bit of dimension.



 

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.