Wednesday 25 January 2023

Hello Beautiful for Paper Rose

 Today, I'm sharing a colourful card using products from Paper Rose Studio.

 

I began by using the Hand Stitching 2 Embossing Folder on a top folding white card base, and I then added some colour with Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks blended towards the bottom of the card. I chose a variety  of die cuts from Betty's Garden Die Cuts set and arranged them into a wreath. I picked then all up with a piece of Press 'n Seal so I could turn them over and add some foam adhesive and liquid adhesive to the backs of the pieces. I adhered them to my embossed card base, and added some droplets from Trinity Stamps with liquid adhesive.


Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.