Thursday 12 January 2023

Twelve cards using stamping foam

Last week, I invited my friend Melissa over for a crafty afternoon. I first met Melissa at choir in 2017, but we only really got to know each other when our choir started zoom rehearsals in 2020. Melissa has been a crafter for years, but she got into cardmaking just over a year ago, and she has jumped in head first! 

I recently bought the Simon Hurley Stamping Foam, so Melissa and I had heaps of fun using background stamps and embossing folders to create texture, and then stamped the texture using Hero Arts reactive inks onto watercolour paper. We ended our day with a handful of backgrounds ready to be made into cards, so we planned to make a bunch of cards and share them on the same day on Instagram. You can find Melissa's post HERE and mine HERE! (I can't wait to see Melissa's cards!) 













 Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.