Monday 29 July 2013

Happy birthday, Princess Emily

A workmate and friend of mine asked me today if I would make a birthday card for her daughter, Emily, who is turning 21 on Wednesday.  It had to have a princess on it, and had to be glittery!  This is what I made:
I had to take another photo - the Wink of Stella glitter brush I added to Aurora's dress didn't show up in either of the previous 2 photos!  (her skirt is a bit glittery too!)  The Wink of Stella adds such a subtle glitter - so lovely in real life, but almost impossible to adequately photograph!
I will be submitting this card to Addicted to CAS - codeword: Glitter, and to CASual Friday's Count me in challenge - all the glitter makes it look not-so-CAS, but the layout is pretty simple!

So, do you prefer Princess Aurora in pink or blue? (Personally, I prefer blue, but the birthday girl prefers pink!)  I hope you're having a day fit for a princess - thanks for visiting! :)

3 comments:

  1. I adore your glittery background. The design is wonderful, too! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! I love disney princesses! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, this made me laugh, Michelle. If you didn't tell in your text and on your card I would have thought this one was for a LITTLE girl ;) Beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.