Monday, 29 July 2013

Happy birthday, Princess Emily

A workmate and friend of mine asked me today if I would make a birthday card for her daughter, Emily, who is turning 21 on Wednesday.  It had to have a princess on it, and had to be glittery!  This is what I made:
I had to take another photo - the Wink of Stella glitter brush I added to Aurora's dress didn't show up in either of the previous 2 photos!  (her skirt is a bit glittery too!)  The Wink of Stella adds such a subtle glitter - so lovely in real life, but almost impossible to adequately photograph!
I will be submitting this card to Addicted to CAS - codeword: Glitter, and to CASual Friday's Count me in challenge - all the glitter makes it look not-so-CAS, but the layout is pretty simple!

So, do you prefer Princess Aurora in pink or blue? (Personally, I prefer blue, but the birthday girl prefers pink!)  I hope you're having a day fit for a princess - thanks for visiting! :)

3 comments:

  1. I adore your glittery background. The design is wonderful, too! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! I love disney princesses! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, this made me laugh, Michelle. If you didn't tell in your text and on your card I would have thought this one was for a LITTLE girl ;) Beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!