Friday 27 March 2020

Happy birthday roses

After work on Wednesday, I switched on to Jeff Lindburg's YouTube channel to check out his birthday cocktail Zoom party with some of my favourite crafty people. I missed watching it live because I was in a work Zoom meeting at the same time!

Anyway, I made this card while watching the video:


The GORGEOUS floral stamp is a collab between Hero Arts and Gina K design. I coloured it with Copic markers and Derwent Pencils (I have Kathy Racoosin's voice in my ear telling me to fill in the nooks and crannies). The sentiment is from Altenew (btw, if you haven't tried their Obsidian Pigment Ink - OMG. Seriously good.)


Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.