Sunday 8 March 2020

Peach and Piper from Picket Fence Studios

Aren't these stamps from Picket Fence Studios the cutest things ever?!


I stamped and Copic coloured the images from Peach and Piper Checking the Post before cutting them with the coordinating dies. I adhered them to a card base that I'd added some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink with my Life Changing Blender Brush and then spattered it with some water. I finished with a sentiment that I'd stuck to my acrylic block on a curve.


Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.