Tuesday 14 July 2020

Release day at Picket Fence Studios


It's the 14th of the month, which means it's release day at Picket Fence Studios! Today, I'm sharing cards I made using some of the stencils in today's release. Just so you know, this release is full of Christmas and Halloween goodies, so be prepared for some festive fare! There's a list of all the new products at the bottom of this post.



For this card, I stamped part of the image from Baby it's Cold Outside, coloured it with Copic markers and then masked it. I then inked the sky using Distress Oxide inks, then added the Field of Snowy Trees Stencil and added Nuvo glimmer paste over three of the trees. I finished with some sequins and a sentiment from Inside Sentiments: Christmas.


For my 2nd card, I used the Brocade stencil.


I started with a panel of white cardstock and swiped it with Distress Oxide inkpads in a series of blues. I then added the Brocade stencil and sprayed over the top with Perfect Pearls in water. This made the ink oxidise and also added some gorgeous shine. I stamped the sentiment from Baby It's Cold Outside and added some Gin and Tonic mix sequins.


For my last card, I used The Flower of Life stencil.


I inked over the stencil selectively with blue and grey Distress Oxide inks using my Life Changing Blender Brushes. I used the small snowflake stamps to add a snowflake to the middle of the more heavily inked parts of the stencil, and embossed the smaller snowflakes with WOW embossing glitter. I added some sequins and a white embossed sentiment from Inside Quotes.


Did you know?

You can get a free Picket Fence Studios stamp from Simon Says Stamp!

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.