Tuesday 3 November 2020

Picket Fence Studios and Gel Press Collaboration

Gel Press and Picket Fence Studios are doing a collab - it's not all happening at once, but you will see the design teams for both companies each posting something in the coming weeks! 

For this card, I added Distress Oxide Inks in yellows, oranges and browns, onto my 6x6 gel press, and then brayered over it to spread the ink. I then cut the "a tree" die from white cardstock and adhered it with repositionable adhesive to a 6x6 piece of white cardstock. I put this onto my gel press and ran my fingers over to make sure I got the ink right into the spaces in between the leaves of the tree. 

 

After making the print, I removed the tree die and added some more ink to the edges of the tree with my Life Changing Blender Brushes, before adhering it back onto the panel, but offset a little bit to the  right. I cut the panel down to fit onto a card front, added a stamped sentiment, and finished with some Irish Coffee sequins. 


 

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.