Monday 20 June 2022

Green glitter birthday for WOW! EMbossing

Hello! Today, I'm over on the WOW! embossing blog with this glittery green birthday card.

I started with a panel of white cardstock, and I blended some distress oxide ink to create a green ombre background. I then heat set this panel, before stamping the Foliage Background Outline stamp in embossing ink, and embossing with the Cerulean embossing glitter. I then used some Distress Inks and Distress Oxide inks to colour in the image, using a water brush. 

I finished by die cutting the Happy Birthday sentiment, and embossed the die cut with the same Cerulean embossing glitter, and adhered it to a white shadow layer, before adhering it all to a top folding white card base.

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.