Monday 6 June 2022

Smell the flowers with Paper Rose

 Today, I'm sharing a card that's a bit outside of my comfort zone!

 I die cut the spring floral frame die from white cardstock, and ink blended some blue ink on the left side, fading to the right side. I adhered it to a white card base, and then chose some die cuts from the Butterfly Garden Die cuts set, along with a sentiment from the Rainbow Poppies Sentiment sheets. The butterflies and the sentiment are popped up on dimensional adhesive.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.