Sunday 26 June 2022

Mermaid birthday for Hero Arts

 Today, I'm sharing a card using the June My Monthly Hero kit, plus one of the add-on background stamps.

 I created the background by smooshing reactive inks onto some Bristol cardstock, and spraying with water. After it was dry, I stamped the Dark Sea bold prints stamp in Versamark over the panel, and clear embossed it, and then I smooshed Unicorn white ink over the embossed panel and wiped off the excess ink. 

I stamped the mermaid image from the MMH kit, and gave her a haircut! I then coloured her with copic markers and added some sparkle to her hair. I finished the card with a stamped and ink blended sentiment and some pearls from the kit.


 Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.