Wednesday, 2 November 2011

CASual Fridays #26

This week's CASual Fridays challenge is a sketch - I love doing sketch challenges - it seems to make cardmaking so much easier for me.  When I have a sketch to work with, I don't faff around nearly as much as I usually do, moving things this way and that, arranging them every which way before I'm happy.
Here's my take: 

 I learned how to make this flower from Sue Madex - the only problem is that there is no way you can send a card with this type of flower in the mail in an ordinary envelope - hand delivery is a must :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one beautiful bloom! The hand delivery must be worth it to receive a beauty like that. Love your colors too. Thank you so much for playing along in the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! (PS, you should check out the Skipping Stones Design Blog, they have a new sketch posted every Tuesday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so elegant!
    \
    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!