Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Week 2, card 4 Holiday card boot camp - Joy to the world!

      I made the background on this card using a modified version of Jennifer McGuire's technique from the Holiday card boot camp - I don't have white Distress ink, so I used SU white craft ink, and wet it with a mix of water and glimmer paint.  The background holly leaves are actually a tiny bit glimmery, but you can't see it in the photo :(

      Got a couple of red inky fingerprints on the white panel - it's just to make sure people know it's hand made!!! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! LOL!)

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You are amazing and so very blessed with this talent!! I was so happy to see your card featured! :)

    Hope to see you back in January for the CAS Workshop! I have already enrolled and it will be the perfect way for me to get through the LONG cold Winter days her in New England! :)

    Happy Crafting!!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!