Monday 27 April 2020

Online Card Class - Day 16

Kathy Racoosin's class in the Spring Card Camp at Online Card Classes today involved getting two images from one colouring. By letting Copic markers bleed through a piece of 80lb cardstock onto a piece of 110lb cardstock, you get two artsy images. Sadly, this didn't work for me, either because my markers were not juicy enough, or I didn't have enough time to saturate the cardstock enough. But I did get one lovely image from the back side of my coloured piece.


The floral image is from Picket Fence Studios, and the sentiment is from Mama Elephant. This is the back of the cardstock that I coloured - the stamped image is on the other side! 


Thanks for visiting :) 
https://www.onlinecardclasses.com

3 comments:

  1. It turned out very pretty and I love the blue that you chose for the background and the way it fades off. Were you not happy with the print that was made by the bleed through or have you just not posted it yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the green bled through to the other piece of cardstock, and very little of that, so it was not useful at all.

      Delete
    2. I wonder why that is? Maybe we don't saturate it enough with color to really make it bleed? It is an interesting look but uses so much ink. Not sure I would do it again or not.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.