Sunday 19 April 2020

Online Card Class - day 8

Today's Online Card Class has a video from Cathy Zielske showing how to make a simple shaker window with a word die, and then use the leftover letters on a second card. This is what I came up with: 


I used word dies from Hello Bluebird to cut a panel that I had coloured with Distress Oxide inks and then sprayed with Perfect Pearls in water. I used sequins from Brittney Lee. I added some faux stitching lines as a finishing touch.


For the second card, I adhered the leftover letters onto a white panel, then matted that onto a piece of navy cardstock, and then a blue cardbase (Stampin' Up Ballet Blue - years later, I am still annoyed they discontinued this colour!) I stamped a background stamp from Hero Arts (Flower Dot Pattern, my favourite stamp of all time, sadly discontinued) onto the cardbase using Ballet Blue ink from SU.



Thanks for visiting :)
https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.